![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
||||||
|
...
|
10 Liner
IP: F7ED CA3D
Who's downer?
__________________
Respect is all I'm after. Prime effort is all you can expect. Perfection will be promised in time. The Creation |
||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||
|
Mona Lisa.
|
IP: 9E53 07A2
me..du wanna have a 10 line fun one in Elite w/ no poll??
I jus feel like dissin but for fun hoilla
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
|
|||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
...
|
IP: F7ED CA3D
I'd rather it be with poll in elite.
You spit first?
__________________
Respect is all I'm after. Prime effort is all you can expect. Perfection will be promised in time. The Creation |
||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Adage, Aphorism, Maxim.
|
IP: 0D92 923F
Me.
__________________
<center><image src=http://www.rapbattles.com/images/pics/PinkThong.gif></center> <center>An original RB Member. Yes, we're that much better.</center> |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
...
|
IP: F7ED CA3D
^ Axy!
I'll battle you after I battle the other focker.
__________________
Respect is all I'm after. Prime effort is all you can expect. Perfection will be promised in time. The Creation |
||||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: DF7B C8F7
fuff
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
...
|
IP: F7ED CA3D
kik.. don't freepost.. you're sippin me off.
Kuff BI Detained.. Token Vs. Axe. I'll go set it up. Accepted... CLOSED. -Axe
__________________
Respect is all I'm after. Prime effort is all you can expect. Perfection will be promised in time. The Creation Last edited by Axiom : 01-22-04 at 08:55 PM. |
||||||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|