![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
A King Missing a Queen...
|
-Topical Call Out-
IP:
:Rules:
House Rules 14-24 Lines Topic - Will be chosen from SS List Due Date will be 2 days after battle is set... So who is willing to do a topical... Dont come in here, if your not good... ( preferably someone from a league )
__________________
Sig created by "Tha Sick One..." CRHYME SINDICATE Open Mic Drops -Defying The Odds- Higher Thinking League Record 2-0 High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match) |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
...
|
IP:
Am I good enough?
__________________
Respect is all I'm after. Prime effort is all you can expect. Perfection will be promised in time. The Creation |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
A King Missing a Queen...
|
IP:
You know it... LOL... Pick the topic... I might be one day late. I have 3 verses due now, and after school classes. So is that okay? You put 3 choices of topics. And I will pick one. You set it up, I will check in... Aight hommie...
__________________
Sig created by "Tha Sick One..." CRHYME SINDICATE Open Mic Drops -Defying The Odds- Higher Thinking League Record 2-0 High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match) |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
A King Missing a Queen...
|
IP:
Token I gotta go, so im trusting you to pick a good topic. Set it up with the rules and PM me the link hommie... G/L, and I gotta go... peace
__________________
Sig created by "Tha Sick One..." CRHYME SINDICATE Open Mic Drops -Defying The Odds- Higher Thinking League Record 2-0 High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match) |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
...
|
IP:
No doubt homie..
..Actually.. We'll decide tommorow. I'll drop 3 topics tonight. I'll spit whenever u do. no rush dude.
__________________
Respect is all I'm after. Prime effort is all you can expect. Perfection will be promised in time. The Creation |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
A King Missing a Queen...
|
IP:
^ Aight, I will go look at some right now... I will set it up once you put yours ^
__________________
Sig created by "Tha Sick One..." CRHYME SINDICATE Open Mic Drops -Defying The Odds- Higher Thinking League Record 2-0 High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match) |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
A King Missing a Queen...
|
IP:
My Chosen Topics
truth untold Broken Silence Memory Lane I Like memory lane the most out of mine. We will choose the best 1 out of our 6. Aight hommie. I will check on this later...
__________________
Sig created by "Tha Sick One..." CRHYME SINDICATE Open Mic Drops -Defying The Odds- Higher Thinking League Record 2-0 High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match) |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
De M-O-D Bruk
|
IP:
thanks for taken my rules assface
__________________
It's Gunna Be Some Stuff You Gon' See, That's Gunna Make It Hard To Smile In Da Future...
-Pac Shakur Acro Nim The Initial,Period I Speak Out Battles Pink Slips 007 Pt. 2 Fuck Bruklor aka Self.
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
A King Missing a Queen...
|
IP:
Where are you at hommie, you ganna check in soon?
__________________
Sig created by "Tha Sick One..." CRHYME SINDICATE Open Mic Drops -Defying The Odds- Higher Thinking League Record 2-0 High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match) |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
...
|
IP:
Lol whoops.. My bad.
Let's do Memory Lane.. That sounds dope. I'm not sure when I can drop but I will as soon as I can.
__________________
Respect is all I'm after. Prime effort is all you can expect. Perfection will be promised in time. The Creation |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
A King Missing a Queen...
|
IP:
Aight " Memory Lane " it is. It will be due on sunday. So we can have time over the weekend to do it. Free time that is. Thanks for steping up to me, G/L... I will set it up now... peace
__________________
Sig created by "Tha Sick One..." CRHYME SINDICATE Open Mic Drops -Defying The Odds- Higher Thinking League Record 2-0 High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match) |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
...
|
IP:
No doubt.
I'm sure I'll drop by then tho. Closed
__________________
Respect is all I'm after. Prime effort is all you can expect. Perfection will be promised in time. The Creation |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|