RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Textual Territory > Elevated Front Lines > Elevated Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-23-04, 04:13 PM   #1
COM
Yes I Know
 
Posts: 1,215
From: England
10 lines anyone??.,

IP:

...
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-04, 05:24 PM   #2
rule
..Soft Focus..
 
rule's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,639
From: Ont.
IP:

I'll battle you...set it up and pm me the link cause your offline.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-04, 07:25 AM   #3
COM
Yes I Know
 
Posts: 1,215
From: England
IP:

ok i'll set it up.. you go first
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-04, 09:59 AM   #4
COM
Yes I Know
 
Posts: 1,215
From: England
IP:

merked......... anyone else??
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-04, 10:19 AM   #5
.:K:.
Hooked
 
Posts: 1,816
From: U.K
IP:

ding dong.................im down...set it up man..............pz
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-04, 10:27 AM   #6
COM
Yes I Know
 
Posts: 1,215
From: England
IP:

ok i'll set it when i get back from work... i'm only there for 3 hours..... you go first
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-04, 10:28 AM   #7
.:K:.
Hooked
 
Posts: 1,816
From: U.K
IP:

no man i wna battle na dawg.............................................. .............................set it na we both spit within 30 mins..........................k?...pz
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-04, 04:11 AM   #8
COM
Yes I Know
 
Posts: 1,215
From: England
IP:

like i said,, i went to work... i aint missing work to battle you,, i'm there today for two hours from noe... so when i get back i'll set it up and wait for you to spit
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-04, 12:27 PM   #9
.:K:.
Hooked
 
Posts: 1,816
From: U.K
IP:

blind spits or no battle.pm me.........pz
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.