RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Textual Territory > Elevated Front Lines > Elevated Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-01-04, 07:33 PM   #1
ViciousThoughts
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Any Ill Vet...?

IP:

Any vet, when I battle vet's people actually vote well on my battles and give me tips to elevate, I give no fuck's about my record I just want to elevate...
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-04, 07:38 PM   #2
Feeble Minded
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Rofl
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-04, 07:43 PM   #3
ViciousThoughts
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Feeble stop hatin on me bro your the one tellin me to battle vets might as well get served up good if I'm to elevate.

Killin 2 birds with one stone, reading a good verse and comparing it to my shit and I accent SHIT :P
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:52 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.