RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Textual Territory > Elevated Front Lines > Elevated Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-29-04, 03:24 PM   #1
.:K:.
Hooked
 
Posts: 1,816
From: U.K
kaos, wise....

IP:

you down then...sed you wnted a rematch..........
16 max,
spit within 30....pz
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-04, 03:26 PM   #2
Wise Ways
-
 
Posts: 909
IP:

10 lines
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-04, 03:28 PM   #3
.:K:.
Hooked
 
Posts: 1,816
From: U.K
IP:

w/eva no beef..............wat name you using?.......pz
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-04, 03:31 PM   #4
Wise Ways
-
 
Posts: 909
IP:

Hmmm..I don't know...
Kaos Theory I guess...
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-04, 03:32 PM   #5
.:K:.
Hooked
 
Posts: 1,816
From: U.K
IP:

w/eva 12 max....ill set it.....pz
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-04, 03:34 PM   #6
Wise Ways
-
 
Posts: 909
IP:

Yep...go for it
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-04, 03:35 PM   #7
.:K:.
Hooked
 
Posts: 1,816
From: U.K
IP:

get on as kaos then i will....pz
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-04, 03:36 PM   #8
Young P
I'm Better Than You
 
Young P's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,246
From: Philly
IP:

Oh yea. I'll battle either of you. Or both. Holla back if you down.
Send a message via AIM to Young P   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-04, 03:39 PM   #9
Tyler Durden
..I Know Kung Fu..
 
Tyler Durden's Avatar
 
Posts: 847
IP:

^Grow some nut hairs
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-04, 03:41 PM   #10
.:K:.
Hooked
 
Posts: 1,816
From: U.K
IP:

^and pits................
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-04, 03:51 PM   #11
Young P
I'm Better Than You
 
Young P's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,246
From: Philly
IP:

Pussys.
Send a message via AIM to Young P   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-04, 04:00 PM   #12
Tyler Durden
..I Know Kung Fu..
 
Tyler Durden's Avatar
 
Posts: 847
IP:

^ hasn't even seen one...
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-04, 04:04 PM   #13
Young P
I'm Better Than You
 
Young P's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,246
From: Philly
IP:

You got me.

So when am I seeing your pic then.
Send a message via AIM to Young P   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.