![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Veteran
|
Someone who can drop today...
IP:
10 ta 12 lines...
Due in the next couple of hours or so...
__________________
Merkings will occur Monday thru Friday, 8 am thru 5 pm, C.S.T. For my convenience, not yours! |
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
Here's Lookin At You Kid
|
IP:
how about due in 30 minutes
"the rematch" i beat you 5-0 last time try your luck again>?
__________________
<Center><table style=filter:GLOW(color=black)>.:Corrupted Visions:.</table></Center> |
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Veteran
|
IP:
Yeah, sure...
But I'm real fucking busy at work... So I might get distracted. I'll try for 30 minutes, man. I'll set it up if ya still down. Eh?
__________________
Merkings will occur Monday thru Friday, 8 am thru 5 pm, C.S.T. For my convenience, not yours! |
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
Here's Lookin At You Kid
|
IP:
yea
__________________
<Center><table style=filter:GLOW(color=black)>.:Corrupted Visions:.</table></Center> |
||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|