![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
||||||
|
...
|
Sureal..
IP: 41AE D395
10 Lines.
__________________
Respect is all I'm after. Prime effort is all you can expect. Perfection will be promised in time. The Creation |
||||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
...
|
IP: F7ED CA3D
.^.
__________________
Respect is all I'm after. Prime effort is all you can expect. Perfection will be promised in time. The Creation |
||||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||
|
-Real Time-
|
IP: FDD6 AE15
and you are?
|
||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
...
|
IP: F7ED CA3D
![]() Battle?
__________________
Respect is all I'm after. Prime effort is all you can expect. Perfection will be promised in time. The Creation |
||||||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|