![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Middle Weight
|
You think your ill? then battle me
IP:
Im calling out RB's best...I don't care who you are...if your considered dope here, then I want to battle you. Peroid.
Willing to any rules as long as they are fair...but I don't want rules like "Drop by tomorrow night". If your dope, then you can key shit up. Any Takers? |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
post it up.. half the cats they consider dope around here are fuckin wack and AIM votes from their dickriding circle.. i'll most defenietly give u a challenge.. i'll be on the look, dont go over 16 bars
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Middle Weight
|
IP:
cool, set it up. I gotta go out right now. skool.
|
||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|