![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Suspended
|
Open Callout
IP:
I'm not a newbie....my other name messed up with the sites...but I want to battle some skilll.....I've already surpassed the newbie level......so who want to battle.....set it up.....I AM NOT WEAK......unlimited bars.....I'll spit first....it's whatever.....who want it?
![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
New to RB
|
IP:
yeh eney one who wanna bring it bring it you set up unlimeted barz and ill spray first
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
Suspended
|
IP:
^^^wtf?............Don't post in my shit.....start your own thread............
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed
|
IP:
whers ur five wins?????????????????????????????????????????????? ??
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
New to RB
|
IP:
relax man what ya prob fuk if ya got a prob battle me
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
Suspended
|
IP:
^^^^Fuckin herb.............
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Dont Push Me Of Regret It
|
IP:
lol....u lot cant even batle on dis so fuck off.....only toon as da right so all u newbs fuck off.....aaaiigghhtttt!!!
__________________
Yo HeXeN More Ture Than A Felection
More Gifted Than Christmas
Minds So Unclear Like Third World Water
|
||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|