![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Banned: Cheating
|
Butcha Taking Over Who Want It?
IP:
Vote For My Battles And I'll Deal Wit You 2 I Run The Frontlines
|
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.
|
IP:
the boston butcha.....
lol.... I'll battle set it up...... don't embarass my city... |
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Dont Push Me Of Regret It
|
IP:
CarsonJetX2 i will battle u ....holla back
__________________
Yo HeXeN More Ture Than A Felection
More Gifted Than Christmas
Minds So Unclear Like Third World Water
|
||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|