![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
||||
|
RV SPOTLIGHT, GET AT ME!
|
anyone wanna battle
IP: AA51 3382
if you want to battle pm me.
__________________
I had to get a new couch, but as you can see the fun continues! A.I.
|
||||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
If thats what you thought
|
lets go and u set up
IP: C901 2A51
lets go and here are the rules
aight who is next? rules no hate votes no crew votes 1 verse each both drop at the same time we each have 30 min from check in to drop 10 to 15 lines
__________________
Blue Print B.P.
|
||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||
|
RV SPOTLIGHT, GET AT ME!
|
IP: AA51 3382
set the thread up and lets do this.
__________________
I had to get a new couch, but as you can see the fun continues! A.I.
|
||||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
If thats what you thought
|
IP: C901 2A51
forget a pm im never desperate....this promotion is canceled
__________________
Blue Print B.P.
|
||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||
|
RV SPOTLIGHT, GET AT ME!
|
IP: 3EC9 2F38
desperate, what are you talking about bitch, i mean you aint even on my level, i was doing you a favor.
__________________
I had to get a new couch, but as you can see the fun continues! A.I.
|
||||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
If thats what you thought
|
IP: C901 2A51
lets go
__________________
Blue Print B.P.
|
||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||
|
If thats what you thought
|
IP: C901 2A51
nah forget about it....i'll get u next time...i got anotha battle peace
__________________
Blue Print B.P.
|
||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||
|
RV SPOTLIGHT, GET AT ME!
|
IP: 3EC9 2F38
smart move
__________________
I had to get a new couch, but as you can see the fun continues! A.I.
|
||||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
If thats what you thought
|
IP: C901 2A51
lol...cant wait to battle peace
__________________
Blue Print B.P.
|
||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||
|
RV SPOTLIGHT, GET AT ME!
|
IP: 3EC9 2F38
yeah well i can tell your bitin at the bit, get some more posts, some more wins against weak competition, and then come see me.
__________________
I had to get a new couch, but as you can see the fun continues! A.I.
|
||||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
If thats what you thought
|
IP: C901 2A51
f.ck it set it up and follow these rules
rules no hate votes no crew votes 1 verse each both drop at the same time we each have 30 min from check in to drop 10 to 15 lines
__________________
Blue Print B.P.
|
||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||
|
RV SPOTLIGHT, GET AT ME!
|
IP: AA51 3382
ill set it up, check in when your ready
__________________
I had to get a new couch, but as you can see the fun continues! A.I.
|
||||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|