RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling > Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-23-04, 04:39 AM   #1
crab1uk
New to RB
 
crab1uk's Avatar
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Mar 2004
From: England
Status: Offline
Text Record: 1-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Callin Out anyone

IP: 2D46 820F

Anyone want a battle now I'm ready. This is my fisrt but I will bring it!
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-04, 06:17 AM   #2
Preme
Flyweight
 
Posts: 164
Joined: Mar 2004
Status: Offline
Text Record: 4-0
Audio Record: 1-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8E81 7B2D

Yoh Dawg I Got You....Come On Witt It..
__________________


RB Battle Record:
Text Battles Audio Battles
Wins:<<4>> Wins:<<1>>
Loses:<<0>> Loses:<<0>>
KO's:<<1>> KO's:<<1>>


Murked:
~TheSinnister~
~Thugz Life~
[/U]

~Furoshis~
~VenOm~
"I'm Not Tryna End Yah, Just Weaken-Yah-Game,
I Ain't Sayin' Ish To Yah, My Record Speaks-For-My-Name"
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-04, 07:25 AM   #3
lilkdogg1988
Light Weight
 
Posts: 219
Joined: Jan 2004
From: Philidelphia Pa
Status: Offline
Text Record: 0-6
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 08B7 7EED

Yo! I'll battle you staight up set it up and reply by 11 tommorrow
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-04, 05:44 AM   #4
crab1uk
New to RB
 
crab1uk's Avatar
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Mar 2004
From: England
Status: Offline
Text Record: 1-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Battle

IP: 2D46 820F

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilkdogg1988
Yo! I'll battle you staight up set it up and reply by 11 tommorrow

I'll set it up. 10-15 you spit first
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.