![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|||||
|
Suspended - Biting
|
Who Feels There Better....?
IP: A632 E809
U Think You Can Beat Me.. Battle And Find Out..Sign Up
|
|||||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
Light Weight
|
IP: CE13 565F
u sure are battle happy, wut u got 2 proove, we know u sick!
__________________
"afterword disperses divert blirts to quench ya thirst" bomb first( I will BATTLE N E 1) Help me close these/ and I will help U an EYE 4 an EYE http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=122271
|
||||
|
|
|
|
|||||
|
Suspended - Biting
|
IP: A632 E809
Not Provin AnyThing..Just Like To Battle
|
|||||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
Light Weight
|
IP: CE13 565F
i feel u man keep doin yo thing
i kant say im waitin 4 u too fall b/c im no hater but it seems every1 is after u gud shyt
__________________
"afterword disperses divert blirts to quench ya thirst" bomb first( I will BATTLE N E 1) Help me close these/ and I will help U an EYE 4 an EYE http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=122271
|
||||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|