![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Banned: Cheating
|
I want a battle
IP: 03C2 3387
I want to battle someone who has participated in 0-4 battles. If you wanna battle let me kno adn I'll set it up wit the rules. You would have to spit first, cuz I wanna experience goin' 2nd. Holla back. PEACE
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||
|
Light Weight
|
IP: FC5A 48DF
set it up
__________________
-=This ain't a game!=- -=It's a way of life!=- |
||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||||
|
Banned: Cheating
|
IP: 03C2 3387
Quote:
ok, cool. I'll set it up in like an hour. |
||||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Banned: Cheating
|
IP: 03C2 3387
http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=117132
[COLOR=Comic Sans MS]there it is. PEACE[/COLOR] |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
New to RB
|
IP: 87E3 F209
You battlin now
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Banned: Cheating
|
IP: 03C2 3387
yea. I'm jus waitin' for him to check in and post his verse.
|
|||||||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|