![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Light Weight
|
i rap in my sleep, who want it?
IP:
10 lines
u know the rest
__________________
"afterword disperses divert blirts to quench ya thirst" bomb first( I will BATTLE N E 1) Help me close these/ and I will help U an EYE 4 an EYE http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=122271
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
Light Weight
|
IP:
no dick riding, no hate votes
you down? if so, set it up....due when? |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Light Weight
|
IP:
yo ima set it up and post right after u
let the best "word" win
__________________
"afterword disperses divert blirts to quench ya thirst" bomb first( I will BATTLE N E 1) Help me close these/ and I will help U an EYE 4 an EYE http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=122271
|
||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|