![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
New to RB
|
IP:
Anyone wanna battle ?? Rules are
You must drop 20 mins after check in no max but min is 10 lines you know how the voting goes you need ten to win no d/r hate / or crew votes and Udrop first Holla At Me Boy BOy
__________________
-/->DouBle ThrEAtZ<-\-Yo DonT MAkE Me HavE To RiSk My FrEedOm We woRkeD OuR WhOle LyFe For This YouLl GeT YoUr ShYt BeaT In! |
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Flyweight
|
IP:
I'm down to rip you hard but I think you should know it's on 5 votes to win. Set it up on tha linez and PM me when you done!
__________________
step up and get merked cuz i take care of bidness/ A killa without witness from the start to the finish/ you're fallin off like you came down with tha sickness/ cuz when you step to tha Phreak I'm gonna leave you dickless HASTA LAVISTA MUTHAFUCKA!!! A-1 Lyricists |
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Light Weight
|
IP:
I'll slaughta ya if you wanna step up
__________________
"SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND"
|
||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|