RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling > Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-26-04, 11:12 AM   #1
Vango
RV SPOTLIGHT, GET AT ME!
 
Vango's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,231
Joined: Feb 2004
From: NAPTOWN
Status: Offline
quick battle

IP: 3EC9 2F38

holla and ill set it up.
__________________


I had to get a new couch, but as you can see the fun continues!
A.I.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-04, 11:29 AM   #2
Daclassic
If thats what you thought
 
Posts: 1,102
Joined: Mar 2004
From: I.Q. of a Genius
Status: Offline
IP: C901 2A51

quick battle okay...
__________________
Blue Print


B.P.
Send a message via AIM to Daclassic Send a message via Yahoo to Daclassic   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-04, 11:29 AM   #3
Daclassic
If thats what you thought
 
Posts: 1,102
Joined: Mar 2004
From: I.Q. of a Genius
Status: Offline
later on today i want u

IP: C901 2A51

but later on today
__________________
Blue Print


B.P.
Send a message via AIM to Daclassic Send a message via Yahoo to Daclassic   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-04, 11:32 AM   #4
Vango
RV SPOTLIGHT, GET AT ME!
 
Vango's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,231
Joined: Feb 2004
From: NAPTOWN
Status: Offline
IP: 3EC9 2F38

yo ill try to get with you later, looks like youve been busy, thats what i like to see, ill hit you up later. peace
__________________


I had to get a new couch, but as you can see the fun continues!
A.I.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:57 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.