![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
Eh Heh!!!!!!
IP:
n e flyweights/ lightweights wanna battle me? you spit 1st and line limit
10 - 15 lines max normal rules |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
we can get down I'll spit first if you set it up.
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
BANNED: Cheater
|
IP:
im a lil rusty anyone wanna battle me
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
yeah I'll set it up if you reply
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
BANNED: Cheater
|
IP:
do it NOW!!!!
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
Yeah Yeah I got it but listen you spit first aiight!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
Doctor_J whats da deal dawg I set it up and your still in Bitch Slapped, Go to da frontlinez kid!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
hey my niggaz this is my thread so i'm the one getting a battle out of this shit
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|