RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling > Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-09-03, 09:12 AM   #1
LM
Drop Of Genius
 
LM's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,793
From: The promised land
Callin out MC Bizkit

IP:

I'll be your first opponent

Any length of verse
No d/r and shit
Votes must be explained
Due in 2morrow (10/10/03)

Hit back if you accept
__________________
HARRY R.I.P
1940 - 2002


  Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-03, 09:14 AM   #2
MC Bizkit
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

im ready for this shit.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-03, 09:15 AM   #3
LM
Drop Of Genius
 
LM's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,793
From: The promised land
IP:

I'll set up. Go to front lines
__________________
HARRY R.I.P
1940 - 2002


  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:01 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.