![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
Open
IP:
10-15 lines
Yeah. |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
I Like Males More
|
IP:
aight set it up and u set the rules.
__________________
It doesnt matter if you win as long as you give everything in your heart - michael jordan I am gonna be what i wanna be, but not just what i wanna be but what i am. - 2hot2handle(myself) |
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
GÄÑg§tå Gu®£
|
IP:
I wanna battle
__________________
<center> "Fuck Y'all Hataz." ![]() </center> |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
^Set it up.. Both of you..
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
Fuck this someone battle me
don't be like that shit talker swif he rejecting my battles and shit |
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|