RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling > Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-11-03, 06:43 PM   #1
.existance.
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Yog Dogg, Enter . . .

IP:

I Want To Battle You . . .
15 Bars, Suttin Short And
Quick, I Need To Get A Nice
Battle Record Goin Here . . .
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-03, 06:55 PM   #2
Dark Soldier
Registered User
 
Dark Soldier's Avatar
 
Posts: 22
IP:

ill battle u as long as u spit first
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-03, 06:58 PM   #3
Dark Soldier
Registered User
 
Dark Soldier's Avatar
 
Posts: 22
IP:

lets go bitch i need to battle
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-03, 07:01 PM   #4
Dark Soldier
Registered User
 
Dark Soldier's Avatar
 
Posts: 22
IP:

no reply
ill guess ill embarass somebody else
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-03, 02:09 AM   #5
yog_dogg
BANNED
 
Posts: 319
IP:

okay i will battle but u spit first
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-03, 05:31 AM   #6
yog_dogg
BANNED
 
Posts: 319
IP:

no reply.. so u challenge me then puss out what the fuck?
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-03, 06:39 AM   #7
yog_dogg
BANNED
 
Posts: 319
IP:

what the hell dude i am gonna take u up on ur offer after i finish my other threads but u r pussin out
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-03, 11:30 AM   #8
.existance.
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Shut The Fuck Up, Both Of You Whining Ass Niggas . . .

Dark Soldier, I'll Embarrass You Even Though I Havent Battled Lately . . . Set It Up, I'll Spit First, Bitch . . .

Yog Dogg . . . You Fool . . . I Set This Thread, And You're Saying Im Pussying Out ? ? Herb, Set Up The Battle, I'll Post First, Then You Can Feed Off My Verse And Maybe Have A Chance . . . Pussy . . .
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-03, 12:50 PM   #9
.existance.
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Are You On The West Coast Dogg ? ? Cuz Maybe Thats Why I Aint Seen Your Replies, They Were Posted At 2 O'Clock In The Morning, 5:30 And 6:30 AM . . . Set Up The Battle And Post The Link In Here . . . I'll Drop First If You're Too Shook . . . Ghost . . .
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-03, 03:44 PM   #10
yog_dogg
BANNED
 
Posts: 319
IP:

I CANT FUCKIN BATTLE RIGHT NOW!! I ALREADY HAVE @ OPEN THREADS!! LATER I WILL AFTER THEY CLOSE
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-03, 03:59 PM   #11
.existance.
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by yog_dogg
okay i will battle but u spit first


Pussy. Dont Accept A Battle If You Can't, And Dont Act Like Your Hard Because That Makes You A Net Thug, Worse Than A Pussy.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-03, 04:15 PM   #12
WiL Getcha
BANNED: Bitin
 
Posts: 136
IP:

15 Bars..Damn
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-03, 04:27 PM   #13
.existance.
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Its Only 30 Lines . . . Fuck It, Shorten It To 10 Bars . . .
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.