![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
A King Missing a Queen...
|
My list Of Call-Outs...
IP:
It aint beef. I just want some vets to battle with... If your not in it, there aint nothing wrong with you. Im just choosing certain people. Also, if it is not on the list. Please dont free post in here.
~List~ Avalon Feeble Minded AMEND Fgee Mentill Camarac deacon walter wall Jay Pana <--- Currently in Battle fue-xion Slim Thug Chrit
__________________
Sig created by "Tha Sick One..." CRHYME SINDICATE Open Mic Drops -Defying The Odds- Higher Thinking League Record 2-0 High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match) Last edited by High Class : 12-29-03 at 11:17 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
dot dot dot
|
IP:
i'll give u a chance...i'm rusty as shit tho
![]() 10 lines minimum 16 lines max 5 votes to win 3-0 KO (we're not doing that poll bullshit) due tomorrow |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
A King Missing a Queen...
|
IP:
Aight hommie... You set it up... Does it matter who drops first?
This is wierd, I will tell you after votes are posted in the battle. Aight hommie... G/L
__________________
Sig created by "Tha Sick One..." CRHYME SINDICATE Open Mic Drops -Defying The Odds- Higher Thinking League Record 2-0 High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match) |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
dot dot dot
|
IP:
it's set
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
A King Missing a Queen...
|
IP:
aight...
anymore takers... I will except a couple more...
__________________
Sig created by "Tha Sick One..." CRHYME SINDICATE Open Mic Drops -Defying The Odds- Higher Thinking League Record 2-0 High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match) |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
why aintchoo callin me out?
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
A King Missing a Queen...
|
Re: My list Of Call-Outs...
IP:
Quote:
I asked in a nice way... PM if you have problems. I dont think your a vet, and not very many people know you YET. So just wait up, im doing this for a reason. So dont fuckin post in here. PM or whatever... Sorry everyone, he is a little slow...
__________________
Sig created by "Tha Sick One..." CRHYME SINDICATE Open Mic Drops -Defying The Odds- Higher Thinking League Record 2-0 High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match) |
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
-WiTs EnD-
|
IP:
I'll Battle You, You Will Have To Drop First Though (I Already Have Two Others To Do Tonight) But I'll Set It Up When You Give Me The Word
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
A King Missing a Queen...
|
IP:
Hey, I dont want to get you into trouble hommie... Tell me when those battles are over. Cause you cant have more than 2 at once. Aight hommie. Thanks for accepting the challange...
1 more spot to be filled... UPPIN
__________________
Sig created by "Tha Sick One..." CRHYME SINDICATE Open Mic Drops -Defying The Odds- Higher Thinking League Record 2-0 High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match) |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
-WiTs EnD-
|
IP:
Nah I Can Battle In The Elevated, One Of My Battles Is In The Elevated The Other Is In The Elite, And I Can Only Have Two Active Battles Per Forum
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
A King Missing a Queen...
|
IP:
Ohh, aight then hommie... I will set it up...
I will make this a poll vote. Aight hommie... G/L, I will PM you the link when it is set up...
__________________
Sig created by "Tha Sick One..." CRHYME SINDICATE Open Mic Drops -Defying The Odds- Higher Thinking League Record 2-0 High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match) |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
A King Missing a Queen...
|
IP:
Fue-Xion is fuckin scared and is not posting a verse since he saw mine. So is there any " Vets " that wont pull a no-show...
I dont care who it is, I just want a challange...
__________________
Sig created by "Tha Sick One..." CRHYME SINDICATE Open Mic Drops -Defying The Odds- Higher Thinking League Record 2-0 High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match) |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
*On Probation*
|
IP:
lol fuckin kid.. you got so much drama.. just chill out and smoke a blunt.. gotta have such a cosmetic life is wack.. oh and detrimental would son u morning and night kid.. peace
holla
__________________
Sonz Of Enlightenment ![]() {TRILOGY}
.IpsØ.ƒactØ.
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
A King Missing a Queen...
|
IP:
You think I care. That means a challange. And speaking of sonning, aint ya crew getting tore up right now???
Please dont free post in here, Rules... Ever here of em?
__________________
Sig created by "Tha Sick One..." CRHYME SINDICATE Open Mic Drops -Defying The Odds- Higher Thinking League Record 2-0 High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match) |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
*On Probation*
|
IP:
hey fuckin tattle tale bitch drop the thread where SOE is getting torn.. and there hasta be no fuckin dickridin u blind bitch.. fuckin slut just reply to our battle asap..im sick of waitin for ur written shit.. peace
holla
__________________
Sonz Of Enlightenment ![]() {TRILOGY}
.IpsØ.ƒactØ.
|
||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|