![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Yep. . .
|
10 lines...anyone
IP:
10 lines, set it up, no dickride blah blah
__________________
..I WILL fuck you up.. |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
-WiTs EnD-
|
IP:
I'll Battle You, If You Drop First
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
I wanna battle yall too.. y0 set it up eitha one of youz.. aightz..
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Yep. . .
|
IP:
If I spit first. . . Lol. . .
Go back to frontlines with that shit. . . Anyone else. . .?
__________________
..I WILL fuck you up.. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Yep. . .
|
IP:
Wtf is this shit, somebody worth battling answer this. . .
__________________
..I WILL fuck you up.. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Yep. . .
|
IP:
Anwer this . .
__________________
..I WILL fuck you up.. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
Ill battle you nigga.. set it up...
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Eddy.
|
IP:
^Do u have a ban wish?..
Go to fl ..
__________________
Fuck you |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Yep. . .
|
IP:
Thank you ^
Battle. .?
__________________
..I WILL fuck you up.. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
I just wanted to battle...i didnt know it would be a hastle..
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Yep. . .
|
IP:
Yeah because you're not on the Elite list. .
__________________
..I WILL fuck you up.. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
Oh sorry.. Aightz..
-1- |
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|