![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Yes I Know
|
10 lines.....you first
IP:
i havent battled in ages so who wants to go 10 lines.. you drop first and i'll drop straight after
|
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
Fuck yo couch
|
IP:
I'd do it, but i'm just a newbie, unless you're alright with that
__________________
I rhyme better than who rhymes better than you |
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
Yes I Know
|
IP:
you arent on the elite list,, so no
|
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
Fuck yo couch
|
IP:
Why don't you battle me in the Front Line? Set it up, I'll drop.
__________________
I rhyme better than who rhymes better than you |
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
Fuck yo couch
|
IP:
Anyways, I want to get in the Elite forum, so I need a battle with somebody who can keep up with me, and I don't need to waste material.
__________________
I rhyme better than who rhymes better than you |
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
Yes I Know
|
IP:
lmao..... go away
|
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
Fuck yo couch
|
IP:
whateverthefuckever man, once I finish some of my battles, I'ma get into Elite, then battle.
__________________
I rhyme better than who rhymes better than you |
||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|