![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.
|
10 lines
IP:
blind spits
10 lines normal rules 1 hour max after check ins.... reply and i will set up |
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
I'm Better Than You
|
IP:
ok. no prewritten. i'm back to battle. u can be my first win.
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.
|
IP:
yeh right....no way- u have to many dik riders......
I'm lookin for a real battle....next- |
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
I'm Better Than You
|
IP:
WHAT!
Find me 2 battles that have the same voter. I have no dickriders. You can just say your scared, you don't have to lie. |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
You talkin to me?
|
IP:
bitch P you need to drop in our battle you fuckin herb...
carson forgive the freepost P I don't care bout no crew battle shit drop a verse faggot |
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
I'm Better Than You
|
IP:
Why would I battle for a crew I'm not in... and isn't even still up. Set a battle up another time and use that verse again.
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
You talkin to me?
|
IP:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
I'm Better Than You
|
IP:
I meant the crew isnt still up dickhead. Notice how everyone elses battle was close (ie-Diverse vs Illunatic).
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
You talkin to me?
|
IP:
yea fuck that who cares jus spit dummy
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.
|
IP:
uppin for a battle..........
|
||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|