RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Textual Territory > Elevated Front Lines > Elevated Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-07-04, 10:01 PM   #1
Young P
I'm Better Than You
 
Young P's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,246
From: Philly
I'm Unbeatable...

IP:

No one can beat me. Thats it. 10 Lines, usual stuff.
Send a message via AIM to Young P   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-04, 10:35 PM   #2
Trapt Wit
Fuck You, I'm Iller
 
Trapt Wit's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,561
IP:

LMAO at you unbeatable...

Must have quite an aim ring there kiddo
__________________
<center>

Did I Beat You Before?
Yeah, Probably


-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-04, 10:37 PM   #3
B.I.Detained
Mona Lisa.
 
B.I.Detained's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,334
IP:

I beat him!!!!!
lol..
but i still love
the little guy
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
Send a message via AIM to B.I.Detained   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-04, 10:38 PM   #4
TheProphet777
Banned: Spamming
 
TheProphet777's Avatar
 
Posts: 996
From: Norfolk Virginia
IP:

b.i can merk u dont be flowed out so easily...Ur ego is gettign bigger........bla................................. ..............u probably cant beat me If i Think for 2 hours LOL.....................Oops that wasnt a challegn....ahahahah anyhow moving on
Send a message via AIM to TheProphet777 Send a message via Yahoo to TheProphet777   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-04, 10:40 PM   #5
B.I.Detained
Mona Lisa.
 
B.I.Detained's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,334
IP:

put me in your sig
you lost to me^^^^
lol
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
Send a message via AIM to B.I.Detained   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-04, 10:45 PM   #6
TheProphet777
Banned: Spamming
 
TheProphet777's Avatar
 
Posts: 996
From: Norfolk Virginia
IP:

cant put anyone in my sig now to much shit in it.......But hey ill do it If it make u
Send a message via AIM to TheProphet777 Send a message via Yahoo to TheProphet777   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-04, 10:46 PM   #7
Trapt Wit
Fuck You, I'm Iller
 
Trapt Wit's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,561
IP:

Wow...
New kids with minute amounts of talent are getting ego's....
__________________
<center>

Did I Beat You Before?
Yeah, Probably


-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-

Last edited by Trapt Wit : 01-07-04 at 10:52 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-04, 10:47 PM   #8
TheProphet777
Banned: Spamming
 
TheProphet777's Avatar
 
Posts: 996
From: Norfolk Virginia
IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by Trapt Wit
Wow...
Ner kids with minutes amount of talent are getting ego's....


^im really confused chrit lol...................u lost me .....
Send a message via AIM to TheProphet777 Send a message via Yahoo to TheProphet777   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-04, 10:53 PM   #9
Trapt Wit
Fuck You, I'm Iller
 
Trapt Wit's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,561
IP:

*Edited and fixed last post
__________________
<center>

Did I Beat You Before?
Yeah, Probably


-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-04, 11:15 PM   #10
Young P
I'm Better Than You
 
Young P's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,246
From: Philly
IP:

Hmm. Ok. I could kill you Phophet, Chrit would be hard, BI wouldnt win now. I didnt say "Im unbeaten", I said unbeatable.
Send a message via AIM to Young P   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-04, 06:24 PM   #11
$pitacular
You talkin to me?
 
$pitacular's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,042
IP:

^^Young I'll battle ya. Already got that one verse waiting lol

pz
Send a message via AIM to $pitacular   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-04, 06:33 PM   #12
COM
Yes I Know
 
Posts: 1,215
From: England
IP:

i'm down if you wanna go 10 lines
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-04, 12:59 PM   #13
Young P
I'm Better Than You
 
Young P's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,246
From: Philly
IP:

Yea to COM, no to spitacular. You can use that verse when we battle, but I dont like battling crew members. So as soon as one of us leaves, I'll battle you. You probably need to change a few of ur personals in it up anyway.
Com... Set it up whenever. Tell me on AIM when your done.

Young 33 gunna
Send a message via AIM to Young P   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-04, 01:01 PM   #14
Young P
I'm Better Than You
 
Young P's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,246
From: Philly
IP:

Why you using my steeze man! LOL. Got that CD opener in your sig. Ima say you taking my steeze.
Send a message via AIM to Young P   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.