RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Textual Territory > Elevated Front Lines > Elevated Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-04, 05:39 PM   #1
Dadi Kewl
-Merk Squad-
 
Posts: 1,755
From: England
20 lines...someone dope

IP:

yea... holla
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-04, 07:33 PM   #2
Banned Evil
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

I'll Battle U I aint really new to RB I was here a while back when it was more traffic......

I was 9-0 I got signed didnt work got iller......got a new clique......now I still cant be beaten........

I was 2-0 before they booted me off of rap music.com....
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-04, 12:50 PM   #3
Dadi Kewl
-Merk Squad-
 
Posts: 1,755
From: England
IP:

Um no...you need to be on the elite battler list..
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-04, 01:17 PM   #4
Trapt Wit
Fuck You, I'm Iller
 
Trapt Wit's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,561
IP:

I'm on the list.

But not really a "battler" anymore
__________________
<center>

Did I Beat You Before?
Yeah, Probably


-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-04, 01:32 PM   #5
Dadi Kewl
-Merk Squad-
 
Posts: 1,755
From: England
IP:

So who cares...

I'll set it up ..
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-04, 01:40 PM   #6
Trapt Wit
Fuck You, I'm Iller
 
Trapt Wit's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,561
IP:

Get a mod to delete that....

No polls if we are doing this
__________________
<center>

Did I Beat You Before?
Yeah, Probably


-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-04, 01:42 PM   #7
Dadi Kewl
-Merk Squad-
 
Posts: 1,755
From: England
IP:

well i'll just get a mod to close the poll...
cos it wont let you set up a non polled battle in here.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-04, 01:46 PM   #8
Trapt Wit
Fuck You, I'm Iller
 
Trapt Wit's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,561
IP:

Word....

I'll drop sometime tonight probably....
__________________
<center>

Did I Beat You Before?
Yeah, Probably


-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-04, 04:20 PM   #9
Banned Evil
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

gaybob............
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-04, 10:26 PM   #10
whiteboy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

yo ill fukin battle either one or both of you
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:08 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.