![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Yes I Know
|
Calling out chrit
IP:
10 lines bitch
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
Fuck You, I'm Iller
|
IP:
You do know Chrit is no more
__________________
<center> Did I Beat You Before? Yeah, Probably -An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better- |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
^^^Why, your Chrit?
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Fuck You, I'm Iller
|
IP:
I'm Trapt
Even my radio play is under Trapt
__________________
<center> Did I Beat You Before? Yeah, Probably -An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better- |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Banned: Spamming
|
IP:
....well just battle him then chrit...I mean trapt...i mean u make it obvious by posting a reply to him.....
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Fuck You, I'm Iller
|
IP:
<<<Doesnt do normal battles...
Its a waste of time... especially with the voting situation here.
__________________
<center> Did I Beat You Before? Yeah, Probably -An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better- |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Banned: Spamming
|
IP:
^^true..........so very true.......u read my mind
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Yes I Know
|
IP:
"quote by trapt"
<<<Doesnt do normal battles... Its a waste of time... especially with the voting situation here. ^then battle me.. it isnt a normal battle,,, if i win your out of origin ill,, if you win i'm out..... if you dont accept then why are you battling dadi kewl in elite front lines,,, and also,, you KNOW i'm gonna win,,, you've made my ammo FOR me lol |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
Fuck You, I'm Iller
|
IP:
^^^
Kid... Find me in LLL... I'll be the one with a title... You'll be the one almost kicked out like before
__________________
<center> Did I Beat You Before? Yeah, Probably -An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better- |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Yes I Know
|
IP:
i cant wait
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
Fuck You, I'm Iller
|
IP:
Although I already whored you in LLL
5-0 was it?
__________________
<center> Did I Beat You Before? Yeah, Probably -An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better- |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Yes I Know
|
IP:
^ yeah but like you said,,, people elevate quickly...
|
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
Veteran
|
IP:
Drama...
Where's the popcorn? Sorry for freeposting!
__________________
Merkings will occur Monday thru Friday, 8 am thru 5 pm, C.S.T. For my convenience, not yours! |
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
Eddy.
|
IP:
^^^^^^^^^^LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A Btk freepost..Dope.
__________________
Fuck you |
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Eddy.
|
IP:
Oh..Declined..Closed
__________________
Fuck you |
||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|