![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Yes I Know
|
Anyone??
IP:
10 lines,,,
you go first or blind drop |
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
Flyweight
|
IP:
maybe ill battle you com...
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Yes I Know
|
IP:
ok then,,,, set it up,,, drop then PM me,,, Ahem.... avenge..
|
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
Yes I Know
|
IP:
anyone else??
|
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
Yes I Know
|
IP:
is there actually anyone who battles in elite front lines??
|
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
Flyweight
|
IP:
COMEDIAN....are you ready.....
10 lines...ill pm you the link.... Last edited by Avenge : 02-12-04 at 10:11 PM. |
||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|