![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Mona Lisa.
|
Chrit/Trapped/Cryptic..
IP:
12-14 Lines
No feedin No Biting No anythin lol Blind Spits Holla
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Fuck You, I Rhyme Better
|
IP:
As his lawyer i must warn you:
My client does not battle outside of leagues, so get an application and join the LLL...there you can beat the competition before getting your chance at my client. He does make exception, but i dont know of you are one |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Mona Lisa.
|
IP:
Nope..He signed out of LLL coz 'Volve raped his ass & he wouldn't/Couldn't stand being beaten.. Mad Huh!!!
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Fuck You, I'm Iller
|
IP:
I dont text battle = (
A topical would suffice with no polls
__________________
<center> Did I Beat You Before? Yeah, Probably -An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better- |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Eddy.
|
IP:
^LMFAO..
He's turned.. = )
__________________
Fuck you |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|||
|
I'm an alias...
|
IP:
Quote:
...
__________________
<center>Merk Squad Let it be known Verbal Kent Genesis</center> Last edited by Verbal Kent : 01-22-04 at 09:23 AM. |
|||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Mona Lisa.
|
IP:
Okies..Chrit...
Topical it is then you choose the topic any.. thats not pre-written lol No polls coo' jus holla bk in here
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Fuck You, I'm Iller
|
IP:
Any topic works..... I just cant think of the damned things
__________________
<center> Did I Beat You Before? Yeah, Probably -An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better- |
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|