![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Search this Thread | Display Modes |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
I'll battle anyone... Any reck... Any skills... Any time... Anywhere.... BRING IT!
IP:
Come on nucca
10 lines |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Original - Origin Ill
|
IP:
me.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
Feeble how many time's I gotta own you dawg :P
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
On That Gangsta' Shit
|
IP:
10 lines...
No hate, dick riding, or crew votes... No biting, recycling, or feeding... First to 5 votes wins (3-0=KO)... 30 minute Blind spits... I gotta go to school right now but set up the thread in the afternoon when were both on... -W1
__________________
H e n c e F o r w a r d |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
On That Gangsta' Shit
|
IP:
Umm...
You not on, so just pm me when/if you accept and we can set a time and shit from there. -W1
__________________
H e n c e F o r w a r d |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
On That Gangsta' Shit
|
IP:
Nevermind, homie...
-W1
__________________
H e n c e F o r w a r d |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
Anyone...? I need practice
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
I'm Better Than You
|
IP:
Lol. Aight sure.
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|||
|
I'm Better Than You
|
IP:
Like I said before.
Quote:
|
|||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|