RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Textual Territory > Elevated Front Lines > Elevated Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-24-04, 08:23 PM   #1
B.I.Detained
Mona Lisa.
 
B.I.Detained's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,334
No Polls!! 10-12 Lines..Sum1 Good plz

IP:

10-12 lines
no polls
no feedin etc
House rules
30 mins to spit
Holla

Just for fun..I'm bored
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
Send a message via AIM to B.I.Detained   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-04, 10:28 PM   #2
Chris Black
On That Gangsta' Shit
 
Chris Black's Avatar
 
Posts: 359
IP:

I'll battle you...

My last battle:
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...t=108767&page=1

I'm pretty decent...
Set it up and we can do this...

-W1
__________________
H e n c e F o r w a r d
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-04, 11:22 PM   #3
Chris Black
On That Gangsta' Shit
 
Chris Black's Avatar
 
Posts: 359
IP:

I'm going to bed...
Battle you another time mabe?...

-W1
__________________
H e n c e F o r w a r d
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-04, 01:25 PM   #4
Mr W.Rite
MyNd's Full
 
Mr W.Rite's Avatar
 
Posts: 293
From: Atlanta, Ga
IP:

i know this is old
but we can 10 lines
polls...or no polls dont matter to me
holla
__________________
Mr W.Rite
Send a message via AIM to Mr W.Rite Send a message via Yahoo to Mr W.Rite   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.