![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
I'm Better Than You
|
Bitches Come Out
IP:
10 lines. House rules. Someone good
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Mona Lisa.
|
IP:
ya want ya rematch Buddy
but no polls!!! I dont want this to have d/r's so if you want down then no polls are required I'll even spit 1st holla
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
I'm Better Than You
|
IP:
That's not fair bra. You put a loss on my record. I deserve to put one on yours.
But w/e. I guess you can set it up. Link me. On aim. |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Mona Lisa.
|
IP:
No need am too tired for aim lol
I'll post the link in here in a sec are you in Elite yet?? oh n records mean poop.. if ya win me..peeps will know records jus a gay stat
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|