![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
Battle Anyone
IP:
10 lines
Regular Rules I'll battle anyone. I need the elevation. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
On That Gangsta' Shit
|
IP:
Blah...
I'm down... 30 minute blind spits... No crew, dick riding, or hate votes No biting, recycling, or feeding Post the battle and pm me the link if you down -W1
__________________
H e n c e F o r w a r d |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
On That Gangsta' Shit
|
IP:
Nevermind
You took to long ![]() Bitch ![]() -W1
__________________
H e n c e F o r w a r d |
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|