![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
_-Lucky Rabbits Foot-_
|
Topical-No Vet topicl battlers...
IP:
no max amount of lines...
bout 5 days to drop we'll pick a topic after arranged... anybody down?
__________________
_-Current Battles-_
SyaNidal \v/ Diverse _-Open Mics-_
....Tragic..Death..I.... ....Tragic..Death..II.... _-::.CorruptedVisionz.::-_
|
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
_-Lucky Rabbits Foot-_
|
IP:
nobody?
__________________
_-Current Battles-_
SyaNidal \v/ Diverse _-Open Mics-_
....Tragic..Death..I.... ....Tragic..Death..II.... _-::.CorruptedVisionz.::-_
|
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
_-Lucky Rabbits Foot-_
|
IP:
Is anyone out there?
__________________
_-Current Battles-_
SyaNidal \v/ Diverse _-Open Mics-_
....Tragic..Death..I.... ....Tragic..Death..II.... _-::.CorruptedVisionz.::-_
|
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
..Soft Focus..
|
IP:
topic...and due date...max lines
__________________
Open Mics The Weathers Art http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108673 My Teenage Eyes http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...threadid=104850 Secluded http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...851#post1148851 Open Your Eyes http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...461#post1157461 |
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
_-Lucky Rabbits Foot-_
|
IP:
topic-Ordinary Sunday...
max lines...40?
__________________
_-Current Battles-_
SyaNidal \v/ Diverse _-Open Mics-_
....Tragic..Death..I.... ....Tragic..Death..II.... _-::.CorruptedVisionz.::-_
|
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
..Soft Focus..
|
IP:
Sure..but lets say due wed...friday is to long..and you set it up next time your on...or i'll do it...doesnt matter
__________________
Open Mics The Weathers Art http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108673 My Teenage Eyes http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...threadid=104850 Secluded http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...851#post1148851 Open Your Eyes http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...461#post1157461 |
||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|