![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.
|
Aisle Phive
IP:
10 lines....
Blind Spits Normal Rules Reply n I'll set-up |
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
AKA Cereal Shelf
|
IP:
Who the hell let you in Elite dogg?
Find me in LLL, I'm too busy to write an extra battle, so get in LLL then ask for me, aight?
__________________
<center>Deja Vu ..Remember These Dope Kids?.. .................................................. . |
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.
|
IP:
ok...
I jus remember u sayin when im elite u'll battle.... |
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
AKA Cereal Shelf
|
IP:
Whatever, set it up. I don't really care, drop first, I don't want to come weak and lose or drop something good against shit.
__________________
<center>Deja Vu ..Remember These Dope Kids?.. .................................................. . |
||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|