![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
New to RB
|
Sinnister battle me
IP:
u look like one of the top heads on this site dawg holla at me and lets do up at battle, 10-15 bars or somethin... get at me
1
__________________
"Before I buck lead and make a lotta blood shed, turn your tux red, far from broke got enough bread... and mad hoes ask Beevis I get nuttin Butthead" -Big L |
|
|
|
|
|
|||
|
Under Oath
|
IP:
Quote:
U got urself a battle |
|||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
New to RB
|
IP:
aiight good shit i'll set it up and drop sometime on monday good luck yo
1
__________________
"Before I buck lead and make a lotta blood shed, turn your tux red, far from broke got enough bread... and mad hoes ask Beevis I get nuttin Butthead" -Big L |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Under Oath
|
IP:
its tuesday n u still dident spit
|
||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|