![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
New to RB
|
Need anotha victim
IP:
_______________________X
sign ya deathwarrant kiddies 1
__________________
"Before I buck lead and make a lotta blood shed, turn your tux red, far from broke got enough bread... and mad hoes ask Beevis I get nuttin Butthead" -Big L |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Suspended - Biting
|
IP:
Due Tomorrow Nite....Set It Up
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
New to RB
|
IP:
i'll set it up dawg but it wont be due tommorow night , metallica is in town n there's no way i'ma have it done... i'll make it for thursday...
1
__________________
"Before I buck lead and make a lotta blood shed, turn your tux red, far from broke got enough bread... and mad hoes ask Beevis I get nuttin Butthead" -Big L |
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|