RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling > Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-24-04, 02:54 PM   #1
YuNG TiLT
:.: W/S werd :.:
 
YuNG TiLT's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,656
From: My momma's womb and my daddy's nuts
Come on azn_speed

IP:

undefinedundefined Come on and battle i'm calling u out
__________________
:.:Relaunched Originals:.:

Eazy Duz It Bitch...or get Popped


Send a message via AIM to YuNG TiLT Send a message via Yahoo to YuNG TiLT   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-04, 04:29 PM   #2
L.I.
Miss Me?
 
L.I.'s Avatar
 
Posts: 4,622
IP:

yo ill battle u......
__________________
That Old School Mother Fucker
Aint That A Bitch?


Crhyme Sindicate
Send a message via AIM to L.I.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-04, 04:38 PM   #3
YuNG TiLT
:.: W/S werd :.:
 
YuNG TiLT's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,656
From: My momma's womb and my daddy's nuts
IP:

iight i'm new to freestyle but i'll go spit
__________________
:.:Relaunched Originals:.:

Eazy Duz It Bitch...or get Popped


Send a message via AIM to YuNG TiLT Send a message via Yahoo to YuNG TiLT   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-04, 04:51 PM   #4
YuNG TiLT
:.: W/S werd :.:
 
YuNG TiLT's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,656
From: My momma's womb and my daddy's nuts
IP:

come on either azn speed or li step up, and go first
__________________
:.:Relaunched Originals:.:

Eazy Duz It Bitch...or get Popped


Send a message via AIM to YuNG TiLT Send a message via Yahoo to YuNG TiLT   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-04, 04:53 PM   #5
accomplishment
"Ya'll Must've Forgot"
 
accomplishment's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,107
From: Da Nasty North
IP:

bitch i'll battle you i'll set it up in da frontlines holla back if its cool
__________________
Send a message via MSN to accomplishment   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-04, 04:56 PM   #6
L.I.
Miss Me?
 
L.I.'s Avatar
 
Posts: 4,622
IP:

woody im settin it up be there peace........
__________________
That Old School Mother Fucker
Aint That A Bitch?


Crhyme Sindicate
Send a message via AIM to L.I.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-04, 05:33 PM   #7
L.I.
Miss Me?
 
L.I.'s Avatar
 
Posts: 4,622
IP:

yo woddy its in there im PMed you....go check in n than spit.........dont no show u fuckin bitch
__________________
That Old School Mother Fucker
Aint That A Bitch?


Crhyme Sindicate
Send a message via AIM to L.I.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-04, 05:50 PM   #8
shabba ranks
Flyweight
 
Posts: 189
From: The bottom of the bottoms
IP:

stop messin with a newb, try a real mc. battle me bitch
__________________



Noobism 101....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler
man u are a headache..........fuck off shit heap....id rap circles round you
^^If you rap in circles then your going no where.^^

Get Shot=Rap Star
I'll Make you famous
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-04, 05:58 PM   #9
Daclassic
If thats what you thought
 
Posts: 1,102
From: I.Q. of a Genius
hey

IP:

i'll battle u disaster
__________________
Blue Print


B.P.
Send a message via AIM to Daclassic Send a message via Yahoo to Daclassic   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-04, 07:22 PM   #10
shabba ranks
Flyweight
 
Posts: 189
From: The bottom of the bottoms
IP:

ok, i'll set up, L.I. im making u an offer u cant reffuse
__________________



Noobism 101....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler
man u are a headache..........fuck off shit heap....id rap circles round you
^^If you rap in circles then your going no where.^^

Get Shot=Rap Star
I'll Make you famous
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.