![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
New to RB
|
I Wanna Battle First Time
IP:
Need To Get My Record Goin So Some One Set It Up
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
♡»..::[[.вlιиgαα.]]::..«♡
|
IP:
Im ^ For A Battle'
__________________
|[. You're annoying. Fuck off .]|
![]() ![]() |
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Flyweight
|
IP:
Hell I'll battle either one of ya'll!!! I'm ready as a muthafucka!
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
♡»..::[[.вlιиgαα.]]::..«♡
|
IP:
Lol Murder I Seen Some Of Your "Shit" Your Not To Good
__________________
|[. You're annoying. Fuck off .]|
![]() ![]() |
||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|