![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
New to RB
|
Yo what up
IP:
yo dog do what u got to but aint got shit on me dog I am the realest white dude alive and aint no one out there going to take me out I have been in da game since I was bron so I am all it's about one love dog
__________________
Crazzy Eightball
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
New to RB
|
IP:
Yo homies it aint hard to beat me I never done this before so holla back one love
__________________
Crazzy Eightball
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
New to RB
|
IP:
need a little help maybe
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|