![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
RV SPOTLIGHT, GET AT ME!
|
Lookin For A Battle
IP:
Hit Me Back And Ill Set It Up..............................
__________________
I had to get a new couch, but as you can see the fun continues! A.I.
|
||
|
|
|
|
|||
|
♡»..::[[.вlιиgαα.]]::..«♡
|
IP:
Quote:
Aiight Im Here
__________________
|[. You're annoying. Fuck off .]|
![]() ![]() |
|||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
RV SPOTLIGHT, GET AT ME!
|
IP:
Alright Heres The Rules
10-12 Lines No Recyclin No Dick Ridin You Spit First First To 5 Wins Hit This Thread Back And Then Ill Set It Up, Peace
__________________
I had to get a new couch, but as you can see the fun continues! A.I.
|
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
♡»..::[[.вlιиgαα.]]::..«♡
|
IP:
A'right Boi
__________________
|[. You're annoying. Fuck off .]|
![]() ![]() |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
New to RB
|
IP:
How Do You Set Up A Fucking Battle Can Any One Tell Me
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
RV SPOTLIGHT, GET AT ME!
|
IP:
yall can battle, ill get ya later i gotta run. peace disasterpiece.
__________________
I had to get a new couch, but as you can see the fun continues! A.I.
|
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
New to RB
|
yo dawg set it up
IP:
Quote:
ill battle you |
||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|