RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling > Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-25-04, 12:03 PM   #1
Status
Ask About Me
 
Status's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,727
From: sacramento
lookin for sum1 whos good

IP:

look if you aint good then dont even post.....if you think your good and your a newb then dont post .....only post if your truly good
__________________
my MYSPACE is Better than Yours
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-04, 12:29 PM   #2
sha-fiyah
New to RB
 
Posts: 5
I'm good and I know it....

IP:

set it up....spit and then I'll hit you back...

your rules and all....

trust me I don't think I'm good...I know I am....




"My shit's so exclusive, you'll never get it again like first impressions/


"I'll destroy any army/
I'm so ill, cancer and aids are doing a study on me/"

"There isn't a platform or plateau high enough for me to spit on/
in battles, opponents are like diapers, they were made for me to shit on/"
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-04, 12:30 PM   #3
Status
Ask About Me
 
Status's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,727
From: sacramento
IP:

no newbs...if you wanna battle me then drop 4 lines if its coo then we can battle......
__________________
my MYSPACE is Better than Yours
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-04, 12:31 PM   #4
THE TRUTH
New to RB
 
THE TRUTH's Avatar
 
Posts: 47
IP:

vote for the baller and the truth on 2nd page would appreciate it and i'll vote on yall battle
__________________
THE TRUTH,THE WHOLE TRUTH, AND NOTHIN BUT THE THE TRUTH......SO TRUST ME IT AIN'T WORTH IT FAM...NO,NO,NO
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-04, 12:42 PM   #5
sha-fiyah
New to RB
 
Posts: 5
IP:

I heard what you said....U said If I'm a newbie and I think I'm good then don't post...I know I'm good....

I gave about three little lines there in the other post...but ok...I'll drop four for you.


You could be a TRACK STAR in a TOILET BOWL and still couldn't RUN SHIT/
you'll need to put a CONDOM in your EAR just to HEAR the ill spits I CUM with/
Your beat down and hopeless, get sprayed from feet to nose tip/
you couldn't be on point if ford made you focus/
Punk, stop your noise, what's all this bawling about/
Even with CELL PHONE FREQUENCIES IN YOUR VEINS, you still wouldn't have the NERVE to be CALLING ME OUT/
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-04, 06:39 PM   #6
heneci2001
Flyweight
 
Posts: 158
IP:

man your only newbie vets only
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-04, 12:42 PM   #7
Status
Ask About Me
 
Status's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,727
From: sacramento
IP:

this is a freepost....you need to stopp doin this......
__________________
my MYSPACE is Better than Yours
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-04, 12:44 PM   #8
sha-fiyah
New to RB
 
Posts: 5
IP:

If you accept I'll have to hit you up in about an hour when I go on my lunch from work.....I'm a leave it to you
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-04, 12:46 PM   #9
Status
Ask About Me
 
Status's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,727
From: sacramento
IP:

check your pm......that was hot........check your pm
__________________
my MYSPACE is Better than Yours
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-04, 05:26 PM   #10
Status
Ask About Me
 
Status's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,727
From: sacramento
IP:

aight look if oyu really want to battle pm me...........and then we can do this......
__________________
my MYSPACE is Better than Yours
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-04, 05:36 PM   #11
Daclassic
If thats what you thought
 
Posts: 1,102
From: I.Q. of a Genius
IP:

I Want To Battle U U U
__________________
Blue Print


B.P.
Send a message via AIM to Daclassic Send a message via Yahoo to Daclassic   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-04, 05:41 PM   #12
Status
Ask About Me
 
Status's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,727
From: sacramento
IP:

lets battle its nuffin lets go....................
__________________
my MYSPACE is Better than Yours
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.