![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
New to RB
|
I want a battle with someone from Cali.
IP:
I want to take over cali then branch out to take over the world
"any body killa on the mic" Lets get it craccin. "enuff said" ![]()
__________________
The name is Coo Coo- pistols smoke more than choo chu's- anticipating/ and waiting/ for the next nigga to shoot thru. Bullets make you spin like balarina's in too too/
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
Flyweight
|
IP:
hey let's go cooo cooo
spit first I'll set it up 10 lines no bitting no d/r you up for it |
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|