![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
RV SPOTLIGHT, GET AT ME!
|
quick battle
IP:
holla and ill set it up.
__________________
I had to get a new couch, but as you can see the fun continues! A.I.
|
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
If thats what you thought
|
IP:
quick battle okay...
__________________
Blue Print B.P.
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
If thats what you thought
|
later on today i want u
IP:
but later on today
__________________
Blue Print B.P.
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
RV SPOTLIGHT, GET AT ME!
|
IP:
yo ill try to get with you later, looks like youve been busy, thats what i like to see, ill hit you up later. peace
__________________
I had to get a new couch, but as you can see the fun continues! A.I.
|
||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|