![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Light Weight
|
IP:
Looking for a quick battle
Rules: 10-20 lines max No DR crew or hater votes Everyone must explain votes I'll set it up in FL
__________________
What the fuck is this? |
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
Registered User
|
IP:
ill battle ya.. wasssup..?
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
BANNED: Cheater
|
IP:
set it up
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Light Weight
|
IP:
aye...I'm looking for somebody at my own level...I'm not quite at your level yet Comprende?...
![]()
__________________
What the fuck is this? |
||
|
|
|
|
|||
|
Light Weight
|
IP:
Quote:
I'll do that now...
__________________
What the fuck is this? |
|||
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
I'll battle ya you set up 10 lines and you post first
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|