RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling > Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-01-03, 07:35 PM   #1
.existance.
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Open Battle Call . . .

IP:

Anyone . . .
20 Bars . . .
First To 5 . . .
3-0 KO . . .
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-03, 07:41 PM   #2
Munkydude87
Banned
 
Munkydude87's Avatar
 
Posts: 83
IP:

Hey I'm in if you set up. I gotta bounce for like an hour but I'll spit when I get back?
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-03, 08:24 PM   #3
Munkydude87
Banned
 
Munkydude87's Avatar
 
Posts: 83
IP:

Aight your gone, rescended.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-03, 09:10 PM   #4
.existance.
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Aight I'll Set It Up, I'll Post My Verse After You Check In . . .
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-03, 09:17 PM   #5
Munkydude87
Banned
 
Munkydude87's Avatar
 
Posts: 83
IP:

Naw bro learn your vocab. Rescind= To make void. WE ARE NO LONGER BATTLING. DON"T SET UP
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-03, 11:01 PM   #6
.existance.
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

I Didnt Even Read Your Second Post Because You Accepted It At First, Battle Ducker . . . Pussy . . .

Ghost . . .
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.