![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Banned
|
Newbie Battle Call
IP:
10 bars
No D/r No Crew Votes I set ut You spit first lines within an hour 3 wins or less |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
im down but......
both verses within 20min afta set up holla........ |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Banned
|
IP:
Hmmm I'll try. I've got that "doin homework at the same time" conflict, bu it should be okay. I'll set up now and you post first?
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
yea ill check in
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
im down for a battle
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|