RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling > Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-08-03, 08:17 PM   #1
Dark Soldier
Registered User
 
Dark Soldier's Avatar
 
Posts: 22
I need my first battle

IP:

15 lines max
no crew votes
u spit first
i set up
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-03, 08:21 PM   #2
N.D.eva
BANNED: Cheater
 
Posts: 246
From: N.E. England......
IP:

ill battle ya!
Send a message via AIM to N.D.eva   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-03, 08:27 PM   #3
Dimez
GÄÑg§tå Gu®£
 
Dimez's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,253
From: ®ÏGh† HË®Ê ß솩HÊz
IP:

So will I!
__________________
<center>
"Fuck Y'all Hataz."

</center>
Send a message via AIM to Dimez   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-03, 08:30 PM   #4
Dark Soldier
Registered User
 
Dark Soldier's Avatar
 
Posts: 22
IP:

ill set up see ya in front lines
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-03, 08:31 PM   #5
Dark Soldier
Registered User
 
Dark Soldier's Avatar
 
Posts: 22
IP:

aight
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-03, 08:58 PM   #6
Ebonecity
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Erm... Dark Soldier. I already setted up a battle for you. You're going to run to thenext person, with in every five minutes? ~*Raises an eye brow.*~
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-03, 09:02 PM   #7
Ebonecity
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

-.-** I setted one for five days, Dark Soldier. Are you going there or not? I have low patience. Even if you are new. So am I. XP
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:59 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.