RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling > Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-10-03, 02:36 PM   #1
Verbal Kent
I'm an alias...
 
Posts: 202
From: England
Brixton I don't like dickridders. Step in.

IP:

2 of my battles in less than 5 mins and you voted on both and both against me when my opponents voted and said I merked em. Really?




9-4 eh? Ready to make it 9-5?
__________________
<center>Merk Squad
Let it be known

Verbal Kent
Genesis
</center>
Send a message via AIM to Verbal Kent Send a message via MSN to Verbal Kent Send a message via Yahoo to Verbal Kent   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-03, 02:37 PM   #2
Trapt Wit
Fuck You, I'm Iller
 
Trapt Wit's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,561
IP:

I can even beat Brixton...
__________________
<center>

Did I Beat You Before?
Yeah, Probably


-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-03, 02:39 PM   #3
Verbal Kent
I'm an alias...
 
Posts: 202
From: England
IP:

and?
__________________
<center>Merk Squad
Let it be known

Verbal Kent
Genesis
</center>
Send a message via AIM to Verbal Kent Send a message via MSN to Verbal Kent Send a message via Yahoo to Verbal Kent   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-03, 02:40 PM   #4
Trapt Wit
Fuck You, I'm Iller
 
Trapt Wit's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,561
IP:

Good point...
__________________
<center>

Did I Beat You Before?
Yeah, Probably


-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-03, 02:40 PM   #5
~ProPaiN~
BANNED
 
~ProPaiN~'s Avatar
 
Posts: 241
IP:

Who cares about Brix
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-03, 02:58 PM   #6
Verbal Kent
I'm an alias...
 
Posts: 202
From: England
IP:

I don't like riders Oh yea The rules


16-48 lines


due since you suck um, How about Sunday. I'll even post first. If you wanna wait until Sunday.



God I hate you fucks.
__________________
<center>Merk Squad
Let it be known

Verbal Kent
Genesis
</center>
Send a message via AIM to Verbal Kent Send a message via MSN to Verbal Kent Send a message via Yahoo to Verbal Kent   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:20 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.